What do you think is the famous bridal march song for wedding?
You got it right! “A thousand years” by Christina Perri.
And probably you heard this song to all the wedding you’ve attended.
I think on your wedding day, you should give “A thousand years” a break then.
Here’s 21 unique bridal march songs to choose from for your wedding.
- He has chosen you for me by Pat Terry
- When God made you by New Song
- When I found you by Jasmine Rae
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran (piano version)
- Beautiful in white by Westlife
- I choose you by Ryann Darling
- You are the reason by Calum Scott & Leaon Lewis
- Everything by Brian Mcknight
- Answer by Sarah Mclachlan
- The one you love by Passenger
- This ring
- When I say I do by Matthew West
- I wanna grow old with you by Westlife ( a personal top choice)
- Two words I do by Leah Salonga
- Love as made for us by Cleo ( a personal top choice)
- How long will I love you by Ellie Goulding
- Wedding day by Casting Crows
- To have and to hold
- The color of my love
- God gave me you by Bryan White (piano version)
- Running home to you from Super girl series
Would love to hear any thoughts on these song lists.