What’s your favorite part in a wedding program?
Personally one of my favorite part is the couple’s first dance.
Oh yes! All weddings do have first dance.
But what can make your wedding different from other first dance?
Well make it your own!
Choose the best song that can fit your first dance.
A song that can represent you as a couple.
Here’s some songs to consider for your very own wedding first dance.
1. I wanna grow old with you by Westlife ( a personal top choice)
I had feature this song now twice. Other for a bridal march song.
You can check other bridal march song here in case you miss the first blog.
2. I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly
3. Distance by Christina Perri
4. Grow old with me by Tom Odell
5. I won’t give up by Jazon Mraz
6. Lucky by Jazon Mraz
7. Only you can love me this way by Keith Urban
8. Love someone by Lukas Graham
9. Breathe by Faith Hill
10. God gave me you by Bryan White
11. Only to be with you by Judah & the Lion
12. It’s you by Westlife
13. I do by Jessie James Decker
14. Take my hand
15. I found you by Kina Grannis
16. When I found you by Jasmine Rae
17. Love is the answer by Jason Mraz
18. Marry your daughter by Brian Mcknight
19. When I say I do by Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore
20. Marry me by Thomas Rhett
21. With you by Jacob Lee
22. You said you’d grow old with me by Michael Schulte
23. Please don’t go by Stephanie Rainey
24. Yours by Ella Henderson
25. Best of part of me by Ed Sheeran
26. When I found you by Jasmine Rae
27. Could love your more by Renee Dominque feat. Jason Mraz
28. I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly feat Ed Sheeran
Would love to hear your thoughts on the list.. share your favorite song..
Looking for some wedding savings? Personalized your own wedding stationery.
Visit HERE to know more.
Don’t forget to check as well our bridal march wedding songs here
Planning for your wedding? Have no idea where to start?
Get this FREE Wedding Planner HERE